1. What is the difference between natural cosmetics and conventional cosmetics?
Natural cosmetics use the power of nature. Plant oils, fats and waxes, as well as extracts from flowers, herbs and fruits are processed into formulas that care for skin and hair and help boost their natural properties. In contrast to conventional cosmetics, natural cosmetics are created without irritating or damaging chemical ingredients that are suspected of harming our health. This is guaranteed via internationally valid standards, according to which natural cosmetic products are certified. These standards also ensure that the manufacturer adopts resource-saving production processes, which take into account the optimum biodegradability of raw materials as well as environmentally friendly packaging and protection of animals.
2. What payment methods do you offer?
We offer wire transfer, PayPal and credit/debit card both visa and Mastercard.
3. What are parabens, silicones, paraffins and PEGs, and what effect do they have on the skin?
Substances like parabens, mineral oils, aggressive surfactants, silicones, paraffins, PEGs and synthetic fragrances and color agents are artificially manufactured products produced in industrial processes. While some ingredients make the skin and hair appear firmer and smoother at first glance, they may prevent it from breathing and affect its capacity to regenerate in the long-term. Certain ingredients may also negatively impact the skin’s defensive properties and ability to regulate moisture balance.
- Paraffins are petroleum distillates. They can form a film on the skin that has an effect on the skin’s ability to breathe.
- Silicones, like paraffins, form a film on the skin and hair which can smother the surface. What’s more, silicones are not biologically degradable.
- Parabens are petrochemical preservatives that cannot be used in certified natural cosmetics due to their potential health risk.
- The effects of synthetic fragrances and color agents have so far been the subject of little research. Due to the fact that they can cause allergies, they are strictly not used in natural cosmetics.
- Polyethylene glycols(PEGs) are petrochemical, water-soluble molecular compounds that cannot be used in certified natural cosmetics due to their high risk potential.
4. What shipping methods do you offer?
We offer local shipping through zip mail, Knutsford Express. For international shipping we offer Fast track with the post office, DHL, and Fedex.
5. Shipping to my country?
Yes we ship both locally and internationally.